The 62ABOVE Media Team does things a little differently from most – we know media and have strong media chops, but we also know how to make our media work even harder by integrating it into the overall marketing effort. So, this means, our media team always has a seat at the table to help drive overall campaign results that are off the charts!
We are looking for the next media rockstar to join our rapidly growing team!
We are hiring for a Media Supervisor – this position serves as the main internal and external contact for a handful of key accounts and is responsible for the day-to-day management of each. Duties include digital-heavy media planning, buying, placement, optimizations, reporting and billing reconciliation.
- Serve as the media point of contact for internal/external stakeholders across assigned clients.
- Work with other account leads (account, strategy, creative) to create integrated go-to-market strategies.
- Evaluate and recommend digitally focused media strategies and plans for assigned clients.
- Buy and implement/traffic digitally focused media.
- Report on campaign performance; provide insightful analysis and optimizations.
- Identify and implement new opportunities for improving client KPI’s.
- Oversee media accounting for assigned clients (budget management, insertion orders, billing reconciliation, billing discrepancies).
- Attend vendor meetings to stay abreast of latest marketing capabilities.
- Support new business efforts by assisting with proposals, research, data collection and presentation decks.
- Contribute to agency POVs with media research.
- Provide day-to-day support to other media team members; help grow junior team members.
- Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Five years of digital media experience; agency experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of planning/implementing Paid Social, Display and Paid Search.
- Ability to analyze raw data, formulate insights and provide recommendations.
- Proficient in digital reporting; bonus points for having experience with reporting software.
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google analytics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Salary dependent upon experience.
- We offer a full range of benefits inc. 100% coverage of health, dental and vision, optional LTD and STD, Aflac, 401K with company match, open PTO policy, paid holidays, sick time, maternity & paternity leave, professional development.
- We believe business has an obligation to do good in its community, treat employees with respect, and tread lightly on our planet.
- We are a hybrid team. We have an office in San Diego’s Little Italy where we meet each Monday. Some staff like to come to the office almost daily. Others prefer their home office. We’re flexible and will work with your needs. Please note: You do not have to live in San Diego to be considered for the job.
Diversity & Inclusion
62ABOVE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 62ABOVE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees.